Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 7

 

G's normal babysitter lives right next door to us.  We count our blessings everyday.   She just graduated from high school and will be going to a university in the metroplex and living at home.  So, for the time being she will still be here to watch both our boys.  On this day, she had her graduation party.

DSC_0030

DSC_0042

 

 

 

 

I am even going to show you a picture of me that we took on this day.  I am sure that you are all dying to see the giant blob that I am becoming.  So, this is at almost 22 weeks.  Poochey just had to share in the photo.

DSC_0050

1 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

WHATEVER! You do NOT IN ANY WAY resemble a blob. I am part blob now - after the 9 lb baby I just had, things just didn't bounce back - but you are cute and there's a human in there! A cute one! Do not call yourself a blob. Cuz it's just not true. Nope.