I think I am getting better at keeping up with this thing. My parents came over last night to pick up our kitties. We are going to Corpus Christi this weekend for a wedding, and we didn't want to leave them home alone. (They are just a little bit spoiled.) I am not looking forward to the 7 hour drive, but our friends Justin and Ashley are riding along with us. And we get to stop in Austin to visit more friends that we have no seen in a long time. All those things together should make for an exciting trip.
My parents took us back to Home Depot last night. We now have the wood that we need to make the cornice board. Next week we might actually attempt to make it. I'll let you know how that goes.
Friday, November 21, 2003
Getting Better
Posted by
Shannon
at
11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment