Thursday, October 27, 2005

Our weekend in a nutshell

We have a very busy weekend planned.
Tomorrow night is Nathan's Halloween concert and dance at his school. Garrett and I hope to attend the concert and make an appearance at the dance. He will be dressed up in his costume.

Saturday we are leaving at 6am to go to the Homecoming parade in Waco. The game then starts at 11:30. Depending on how the game goes determines when we leave. On the way back to Dallas we will hit the Hillsboro Outlet mall. (On a sad note, all of the Casual Corner stores are closing by January. Sales have already started.) Then we hope to meet the grandparents for dinner. Saturday night we will be attending the Duncanville Marching Contest Finals. I just hope Garrett can last all day long.

Sunday we are going to Plano in the morning to meet my KD big sis and her husband for breakfast. They live in New Jersey, and we have not seen her since Nathan and I got married. We are very excited. Then we will head to my parents house so that we can attend their church's fall festival that night.

I will update later after our fun visit to the pediatrician.

0 comments: