Monday, October 10, 2005

Busy weekend

Friday we went to the fair with Justin and Ashley. Justin and Nathan both had the day off from school, so Ashley and I both took the day off. Garrett and I both already had a cold and it was a little chilly outside, so it was a little insane for us to go walking around in the cold and the rain. But we had a good time anyway. Nathan is now dreaming of his new truck and Justin got a new ladder.
Saturday I got my hair cut and then went to check out the brand new Garland mall, Firewheel Town Center. It is all outdoors. Sunday we tried to stay home and recover. Garrett had been getting up every 4 hours since Thursday night. We also had some stuff to do in the yard that had been neglected.
Tomorrow our contractor is coming to put flags in the back yard where we want the concrete poured. I hope this patio turns out like the way I see it in my head.

0 comments: