Saturday, September 12, 2009

Catching Up

G started his new Pre-K class on the 24th of August. 

DSC_0002

Here is a pic of me and G at the end of August.  I was probably around 34 weeks here.  This is what happens when I get Nathan to take the picture.  He cuts off the head.  I must teach him the art of turning the camera a different direction.

DSC_0005

And here are the pictures of the baby's room.  I don't think that I have even mentioned the baby's name on here.  I know I have on Facebook.  You will be able to figure it out from the pictures.  My wonderful friend Ashley made the bedding for me.  I think it is fabulous!!!

DSC_0009

DSC_0010

DSC_0012

Finally, update on the baby.  We went to the doctor on August 31.  I had another sonogram.  (Gotta remember to scan those pictures.)  The baby was measuring 5lb 9 oz and 18 inches long.  He was also measuring about 10 days ahead.  So, my merciful doctor decided that I would not make it to my due date of October 13th.  Instead, we will consider 37 weeks to be full term and I will not go past 39 weeks.  Most days I have braxton hicks contractions.  I am not supposed to go to the hospital until I have 5 in an hour.  So far I am only up to 3.  I have a lot of pressure and walking is not the most comfortable thing in the world.  I am battling my swelling feet by wearing tennis shoes everyday.  My mom is scheduled to go on vacation in a week which is when I will be at 37 weeks.  So, right now she is taking things day by day.  My next appointment is on Monday after that I will be going every week.  Hopefully we will figure more out at that time.

0 comments: