We are still here. Nathan and I both have some time off for the holidays now. I am sure that some things have happened since the last time that I posted, but not much. We are leaving tomorrow for Red River. I have nothing packed, presents still to wrap, laundry to do, cleaning to do, and I still feel sick.
Garrett is getting better at the potty thing. I have finally found the right bribing tool, the Wii. This has been successful in getting him to poop in the potty. He knows if he goes in his underwear then he has to turn the game off. As a result, he is getting very good at bowling, boxing, tennis, and baseball. Golf still is not going so well.
I guess I should get off this computer and go do something productive. As far as I know, the cabin does not have internet access. So, if I get to update this it will be because I have taken the computer into town.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Still here
Posted by
Shannon
at
8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
finally!! Love thew new look of the blog and your Christmas picture. Have fun in NM!
Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas...love the new pic of you guys!
Lauren
Post a Comment