Garrett has slept in his big boy bed for 4 nights. He is doing really well. We have a little trouble when we first put him to bed. He does not want to stay there and he does not want us to leave the room.
Basically all that happened to his crib was to take the front rail off. However, there is nothing there to hold him in the bed. But I think he has only fallen out of the bed once. (At least that is all that we have seen.) When I get up in the mornings he is still in the bed.
Maybe I can get a picture of his new big boy bed soon.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Bed switching update
Posted by
Shannon
at
8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats on the big boy bed! It was so good to see you guys on saturday. We should get together more often, especially since you guys live so close! drew loves watching the big kids.
Post a Comment