Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Myspace

I have to admit. I have a myspace page. There is virtually zero interesting information on that thing. It is just a way to keep in touch with old friends. Which it has been successful in doing. I managed to find a couple of people I went to high school with. I have not searched for anyone who has joined recently, so there could be more out there. In the last few days a few of my sorority sisters have found me. I am very excited about that! It will be great to reconnect with them. I even found my little who I have been looking for for years.

Grandma came over yesterday to stay with Garrett. He was running a fever of 101 when he got up yesterday. We went to the doctor, and it turns out he had a sore throat. They even tested him for strep. Luckily it turned out negative. He did not start feeling better until after 7:00 last night. At that point he was running around and making all sorts of noises. He is doing great today and back at school.

I love dropping him off at school. It is so great to see him having fun with the other kids. Garrett managed to start the others on a jumping and yelling binge this morning. It was hilarious!

0 comments: