Monday, August 21, 2006

Busy weekend

As I typed in the title of the post, it automatically filled. Maybe all my weekends are busy. Friday night we had dinner with friends. Saturday morning, Nathan did some cleaning while Garrett and I went to Target. I think that Nathan got the easier part of that deal. After Target, I picked up Nathan and we were off for the first of three family visits.

The first stop was his aunt's house. Nathan's grandmother was in town and we don't get down to see her nearly enough. Garrett had a great time. He even climbed on top of the coffee table.

The second stop was Hillsboro. Of course, we stopped at the outlets to see if we could find any summer clothes in the bigger sizes. I don't see this heat going away anytime soon. And we got a few fall items at 50% off. Then we were off to Nathan's dad's house. We had a great time visiting and eating. I can't wait until it is cooler and Garrett can really enjoy it.

We did not make our third family visit until Sunday. We headed to my parent's house. It has probably been a month since Garrett has seen my dad. We did not make it back to the house until around 6:30.

We are tired from all the driving and ready to stay home and clean the house. It is especially hard when you take Garrett to a house that is not child proof. We spend the entire time chasing him around and telling him "no". Then we tired from driving and tired from chasing. It's nice to get back home to the baby gates.

I have a couple of pictures I will put online soon.

1 comments:

jamesaidansmom said...

Thanks for sending me your blog, it's great reading about what you've been up to! Garrett is a cutie :)

Lauren