Our little boy is growing up. His daycare called me today to see if it was okay to move him up to the next class. He was getting bored in the infant class. He is very active and they said he could reach things that are on the wall when he stands in his crib.
In his new class they work on more motor skills, walking, doing more active things, and they even go outside every so often. He has been going over to that class to visit for a while and he gets very upset when they take him back to his infant class. So I am sure that he will love being over there. He actually has friends in that class. He smiles and gets very excited when he sees some of the kids. It is so fun to see his little personality.
Ever since we came back from Houston I have had horrible allergy problems. My nose is stuffy and runny all at the same time. I don't know how that happens. I just want it to go back to normal. It is getting better though. I actually have moments where I can breathe.
I am starting to work on the plans for Garrett's first birthday party. It's getting to the point where I have so many people on the invitation list that I need to rent a tent for the backyard or something. What the heck?!?!? The kid is turning one. At least I have 2 months to figure this out.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Getting big
Posted by
Shannon
at
3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment