Friday, March 10, 2006

Update

Wednesday I got the dreaded call from daycare. When I answer those phone calls these days I just say "what did he do now". This time he did not hurt himself. He threw up everywhere. So after some car ran into the electical box down the street, causing the power in the entire building I work in to go out, I went to pick him up. My mom came over that night to stay with Garrett on Thursday. There was supposedly a stomach virus going around. I did not want to take any chances that he was going to throw up again or get another baby sick. He is getting to be the older kid in his class and there are a lot of ones that are under 3 months old. I would not want my 3 month old vomiting everywhere.

So luckily, Thursday night he already had a doctor's appointment scheduled. This was a combo appointment for his 9 month check up and ear infection check. (We still have a couple weeks until he turns 9 months.) His ear has cleared up. Yea!!! His percentages have dropped. Probably a combination between learning to crawl and being on the antibiotic. He weighs 19lb 11oz and is 29 1/2 in. His height is around the 90th percentile and his weight is around the 45th percentile. They also did a hemoglobin test. His iron level looks good and we are all set to switch from formula to whole milk at 1 year of age. I can't wait! We will save a ton of money.

Nathan's spring break is next week. Hopefully he will gets lots of stuff done.

Tonight I have a date with my closet. I am planning on getting rid of all those clothes that I have not worn in years that I keep saying I might wear. I might get rid of enough to warrant a shopping trip. I should probably also put up all my winter sweaters. It is 80 degrees here. I probably won't need them all for a while.

0 comments: