Sunday, May 22, 2005

Fun filled weekend

Our weekend started on Friday afternoon with another baby shower. Nathan's students threw us a baby shower. They brought food and gifts and we all had a great time. They were so sweet to do this for us. We got lots of great stuff for Garrett. Our last shower is on June 5th.

Saturday Nathan had his region meeting in the morning and then we met up with our friends, Justin and Ashley, and our friends who came into town, Eric and Misty. We hung out around the pool during the afternoon and then we headed to Grapevine for the Main Street Days Festival. It must have been around 95 degrees and I am 5 weeks from my due date. By the time we left my entire body was swollen. I don't think I will be doing that again.

Sunday we met up with them again and Justin and Ashley cooked breakfast for everyone. We had some great times together. Hopefully, Eric and Misty will move to Dallas one of these days.

0 comments: