Thursday, May 05, 2005

33 week appointment

I had yet another doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything is still looking good. I did gain another 3 pounds. That would probably come from the fact that all I want to do these days is eat. We measured at 33cm. He is catching up now. His heart rate ranged from 135 to 150 depending on if he was moving around or not. I am meeting different doctors everytime I have an appointment, so I won't go again until May 23. After that appointment I start going every week.

We have a very busy weekend planned. Friday night Nathan is playing the National Anthem with the Mansfield Wind Symphony brass at the Rangers game. Saturday we are going to Texas Motor Speedway to watch Nick, our uncle, in a race. Sunday is mother's day. This year Nathan and I are actually going to cook lunch for everyone so mom does not have to.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

0 comments: