Thursday, December 23, 2010

ICE!

December 23rd we left Jack at home and took Garrett to the Gaylord Texan to see ICE! 
IMG_0598
IMG_0647
We had to wear full length parkas because it was 9 degrees in that room.  The theme this year was Charlie Brown Christmas. 
IMG_0602
IMG_0605
IMG_0607
The ice sculptures were amazing!!  And yes, it was really really cold!!!  They had all the scenes from the show.  Including the tree.
IMG_0622
They even had a slide made out of ice.  They boys went down that one and I passed due to the line.
IMG_0626
IMG_0627
I don’t know if you can tell what this picture is.  At the end they had this incredible nativity scene carved out of ice.  It was absolutely amazing.
IMG_0637
After we were done with the ICE, we went tubing.  They had an indoor snow hill that we could go down on innertubes.  It was so much fun!!
IMG_0641

1 comments:

Mallorie said...

Hi Shannon!!! :-) Thanks for your comment on my blog!!! Baylor Boys make the BEST husbands :-) We are lucky ladies!!! I'm your newest follower now! yay!