Sunday, September 09, 2007

Catching up

This is not informative. It's just so I can remember what we did 3 years from now when I finally get around to the scrapbook process.

The weekend before labor day weekend we went out to the farm. Garrett got to ride on the tractor. And there were 4 kittens there to play with.

The night before Labor Day we spent the night at my parent's house. On Labor Day we went to the Garland Labor Day parade. Garrett loved watching the bands and the drill teams.

This past week we have all been sick. Garrett and mommy both have colds and ear infections. We are both on the end of them, and Nathan is starting to catch up with us.

Edited: I forgot to mention that one of the client's at my office let us use their suite tickets for the Rangers game this past Friday night. Susan, Matt, and the girls ended up getting to go with us. G spent the evening chasing the girls around and saying "baseball baseball". Addison kept everyone entertained all evening.

0 comments: