We had a non-stop weekend. I took Friday off of work. I had a hair appointment, and then Nathan and I ran around running errands without the boy. We went to Toys r Us to scope things out. We went to Baskin Robbins to order the birthday cakes. (Yes, two parties.) We had to look for some stuff for VBS.
Saturday, we went to church to decorate for VBS. Saturday afternoon I did some prep stuff for my VBS class while G took a nap. After he woke up we headed to Hillsboro to visit the grandparents. G loves to go see the moos.
Sunday was church in the morning and then lunch with Justin and Ashley. Sunday afternoon we had crabby baby syndrome. G had still not had a nap at this point and was just crazy. I made him stay in his bed. He just talked to his books and animals while I did yet more VBS stuff. I don't think the child ever fell asleep.
Sunday night VBS finally started. It goes through Wednesday night. I am teaching a 3rd grade class. This is definitely a new experience for me. I am expecting tonight to go well. However, tomorrow night I am teaching on the resurrection in Matthew. So if you have any suggestions I am willing to take them.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Full weekend
Posted by
Shannon
at
10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment