Friday, December 22, 2006

Update

We had fabulous pictures taken last weekend. I will see if I can't get some posted on Flickr. Nathan had an epidural on wednesday for his back. Hopefully he will be feeling much better. Last night we had most of Nathan's family over for a Christmas celebration. We leave tomorrow for Red River. At least this year there will be snow for the kids to play in.

Garrett had his 18 month check up yesterday. He has gotten taller. Although I am a bad mommy and did not find out exactly how tall he is. However, he has lost a tenth of a pound since we last checked him 3 months ago. He also started sounding like barnyard animals on Sunday morning. It was a cross between a donkey and a frog. Since we had yesterday's appointment already scheduled I decided not to take him to the doctor twice in one week. It turns out that he was still wheezing at the doctor yesterday. So the doctor believes it is a cold/RSV type thing. So Garrett is back on the nebulizer for 5 days. And since we were going to the mountains they checked his pulse ox level. It turned out great!

I probably won't be back on until the new year. So we wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

0 comments: