Monday, October 02, 2006

Weekend Recap

It looks like I have not posted the traumatic event we had. Last Thursday, Garrett fell off his changing table and onto the floor. He is ok, but he scratched up his nose. On top of that his nose is funny, so it makes everything all red.

Sunday morning I decided to try and discontinue the morning bottle. I gave him his milk in a cup. I had to remind Nathan to do the same thing this morning. But it went well. There was no fit over not having a bottle. He still has one at night, so we will see how much longer he needs that one.

Nathan played in the ZOE benefit at Bass Hall yesterday. It really was awesome. There were about 500 people on the stage. And to listed to them all singing at once was fabulous! If you didn't go you missed out.

Garrett is great at helping you work out. Last night he helped me with some sit ups. He stood behind me and pulled me down by the shoulders. Then he would push me back up. Unfortunately to get me back up he would usually pull my hair or my head, so it was a little painful at times. But he thought is was great fun!

Garrett goes to the doctor tonight for his checkup and shots. I just love these visits.

0 comments: