Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We have returned

We are back from vacation. We all had a fabulous time. Garrett spent 4 days getting spoiled at Grandma's house. He did learn how to say "cow" at some point during the weekend. I am sure that Nathan's dad will be excited about that.

We spent the weekend shopping, walking, eating, walking, getting lost on the shuttle bus, and going to Sea World. We ended up having to come back a day early so Nathan could return to work.

I had to take Garrett to the doctor yesterday because he has another ear infection. At least this time he does not have any pain. This yellow fluid just drains out of his ear. I just have to put ear drops in his ear twice a day. Simple compared to the eye drops. So I spent yesterday taking Garrett to the doctor, meeting my mom to get all the things we forgot to get on Monday, and spending some time with the boy.

Today is back to work. At least it is only three days until the weekend.

Yesterday was Ashley's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!

0 comments: