It doesn't seem possible, but Garrett is one month old today. He and I spent last night at my parent's house because Nathan left today for TBA in San Antonio. He went to my parent's church for the first time and got to meet all the people there. My mom is spending the night with me tonight because I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Then, Tuesday is Garrett's one month checkup. I have new pictures and will try to get them up tomorrow when he is taking a nap sometime.
This swing will be pusrchased tomorrow. My parents have one at their house and it is the only thing that has ever put him to sleep. It is also the only swing that rocks side to side and back and forth. He prefers the side to side motion. We would have it today, but there are not any in Mansfield.
Sunday, July 24, 2005
One Month
Posted by
Shannon
at
8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your little man is so cute! Can't wait to see everyone again, we had a great time!
You'll love that swing. David and I got the papasan version of it (with Justin & Ashley's gift card helping to pay for it!) and James will settle down in it for awhile. It's so nice.
I, also, can't believe Garrett is one month old! Please tell me that it gets easier! hehe! We can't wait to see more pictures.
Jen & Dave
Shannon,
There were MANY times that Brayden's took her naps in the swing. At first I felt guilty about not putting her in the crib to sleep....I got over it!! She naps like a pro and I got some peace in those early months! You'll LOVE your swing! Congrats again!
Jennifer
Post a Comment