Thursday, June 02, 2005

Update

I tried this yesterday, but I pressed something and lost my entry. So, I guess I will try again.

Friday...Nathan took my car for an oil change and tire rotation. When the person forgets to tighten the lug nuts on one wheel it tends to fall off the car. That would be what happened to Nathan as he was trying to drive the car back to where he had the tires rotated. He noticed a vibration and knew something was wrong. Luckily he was only driving about 20 mph. The tire did manage to hit two other cars on its adventure crossing the street. We are still waiting on the parts to come in so the car can be repaired. Luckily no one was hurt.

The rest of the weekend pales in comparison to that. Saturday we went to visit Nathan's dad in Hillsboro. Sunday we watched the Indy 500 and the Coca-Cola 600. Monday we went to my parent's house for lunch. I did manage to get a new cooktop and a new Dyson vacuum cleaner on Monday. The vacuum is fabulous and we highly recommend it. It really is worth the money. It is the best thing at picking up pet hair.

Yesterday we met with the pediatrician and ran some errands before having to go to my doctor's appointment. It seems like we are spending more and more time in the waiting room. From now on I am scheduling all my appointments really early in the morning so we won't have to wait so long. I did not get checked yesterday, so I have no clue if anything is happening yet. I did manage to lose two pounds since my last appointment.

Last night we helped Justin and Ashley move their really enormous outdoor bar and grill into place. When we left they were still hooking up all the electrical and water lines. I am sure it is going to provide us with a fabulous summer.

That gets you caught up with us again. I just keep getting behind.

0 comments: