After much thought and debate, we have decided on a name.
Garrett Douglas Wood
We go back to the doctor tomorrow. We have not moved on to the millions of doctor visits a month, it's just that we did not have our sonogram at our normal doctor's office. I assume that she will go over everything that was learned from the sonogram. Then we won't have to go back for another month. Yea!!
Nathan leaves on Thursday morning for TMEA. That leaves me to deal with the cat poop. Luckily, we have a litter box that allows me to not have to touch it. I think that the cats and I can survive for three days alone. Hopefully none of us will starve.
I know there are a lot of pregnant people out there. Babies R Us is having a huge sale right now. So you might want to check it out.
Monday, February 07, 2005
Name
Posted by
Shannon
at
10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Love the name! Dave and I were trying to think of un-popular names, but we loved the name James. Garrett is definitely a unique and COOL name. I don't think either of us (me or Dave) has ever had students named Garrett!
Little news from our end... I got kicked today (a lot! 5 minutes' worth!) for the first time. AND, it was unmistakeable. Had to be the little Barnes!
Too bad I won't have time to check out the sale at BRU this week with TMEA and all. UGH! good luck with the cats and all while Nathan is away. Dave and I'll keep our eyes out for him. I may take a picture and email it to 'ya if the convention center has wifi. ;-)
Post a Comment