It is the last day of Nathan's Spring Break. He has to go back to school on Monday. He is counting the rehearsals until his band has UIL. I believe that he has 5 left, and I don't think he is happy about that. His kids only meet every other day to rehearse. This is not a very good thing for junior high kids, but you take what you are given. I will let you know how his kids do in a few weeks.
It is 80 degrees here in Texas now. I don't think that I miss Ann Arbor right now, since it was snowing there a few days ago. I prefer the warmer weather. But since I spent 2 years in the frozen tundra I don't have a lot to wear during all these hot months in Texas. That just gives me an excuse to go shopping. (Like I really needed one.)
The twins are getting bigger. They are smiling now, and they are developing their own personalities. Nathan and I are very glad that we are around to watch them grow up.
Friday, March 19, 2004
Getting warmer...
Posted by
Shannon
at
2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment