Friday, February 06, 2004

Happy Friday!

I am not doing very good at keeping up with this thing. I am getting into the swing of tax season. Although, my new job does not require as many hours as my old job. But I am sure that I will get to put in longer hours in no time.

I think that I might actually finish the curtains this weekend. I have a friend helping me accomplish this huge task. Since I am keeping the twins tomorrow, she is coming to help me finish the curtains and to help with the twins. Nathan has Solo & Ensemble tomorrow so I will be alone with the twins, just me and two 5 week old babies. Pretty scary!! They are coming to my house, so it will be a lot easier without my sister's dogs there.

We found out a while back that we are getting to go to our friend's recital in Ann Arbor, Michigan at the end of April. We are really excited about getting to go back and see everyone up there. We really miss everybody. We also get to take our friends Justin and Ashley. It will be fun to show them around the town and for them to see where we lived for 2 years.

That's all for now! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 comments: